Monday 14 September 2015

<3 <3 Remembering Our 1st Date ! <3 <3


When looking back on the memorable moments of your life, there are always a few SPECIAL events which stand out above all others, aren’t there ?  As it happens, today is the anniversary of an occasion which changed my little plastic life FOREVER too !!

It’s funny to think that 3 years ago this very day was mine and Rocky’s FIRST date.  But, oh what a wonderful night that was, full of magic and romance … And how far we’ve come since that life-altering evening as well, hey.

I can still recall the nervous butterflies in my little plastic stomach at the time, and how I trembled with excitement when this dashing and handsome fella pulled my body closer as we danced … I was so unsure of myself, and yet SO swept away by the romance of it all at the time.  In a way, it felt like the first night of the rest of my life. 

I already cared for Rocky before that fateful evening of course, but THIS was where I began to fall ever so deeply in love with him too.  This was where I lost my heart <3 … Awwwww.

If you missed all that excitement the first time around though, and would subsequently like a recap of that magical date night now.  I have to say it was VERY early on in my little plastic life and the course of charting my adventures in this blog as it happens.  But you can find all the details as they occurred here in Chapter 15 – “Waiting For Tonight” none the less… https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.151077561713619.35151.150797015075007&type=3

I’ve never looked back since either !!

Back to the present however … I’m not entirely sure what my lovely fella has planned for this evening, to mark this special 3 year milestone of ours.  In all truth I’m kinda hoping for a quiet night, just the two of us, EXACTLY like that first date of ours … But in the end, as long as we’re together, I guess it doesn’t really matter what else we get up to, hey.

Wow !!  THREE whole years of being ‘Ella & Rocky’.  What a wonderful thing to celebrate.


You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment