Saturday 31 October 2015

** HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE ! **



It's THAT time of year again ... The day of goblins, ghouls, ghostie's, and things that go BUMP in the night too !! Plus let's not forget that it's also a chance for us all to dress up out of character and enjoy a little SPOOKY fun and games whilst we celebrate 'All Hallows’ Eve' ... Hoo-hoo ha-haaaa !!

As usual our whole family has gotten into the spirit of things, and this year we've all decided to dress in a matching theme as well ... So Ruby, Emma, and I all donned witch costumes (mines the wicked witch of the West from Oz by the way, but Emmy keeps insisting that I look like I'm from on of the Harry Potter stories. Never mind though, hey. So anyway ...), whilst Rocky has dressed himself as the evil sorcerer, Jafar, from Aladdin !

I must admit that I could NOT stop laughing at his FAKE beard, moustache, and evil eyebrows when he first appeared after getting ready. He just looks so dramatically over the top, hey. But I guess that's my handsome hubby to a 'T' ! ... I hope he's not expecting me to kiss him with all that 'whatever-it-is' over his face though ? ... Eeeek, now that IS a scary thought !!

But as much as I'd love to chat further now, I suppose I had better get going, because the girl's are dying to start the 'Trick or Treating' rounds it seems. Somehow I think the lure of all that candy is far too enticing for the little cutie's ... Mind you, their father is JUST as bad in that respect, and he's insisting that we need our own bag to collect sweets and treats for us as well ! Deary me, what is he like, hey ? ... But I guess it's better than him eating all the girls candy's though, so who am I to argue with that ?

I hope you all have fun yourselves this evening, and of course remember to stay safe as well ! So I suppose all that's left to do now is wish you all a spooktacular night ! ...

** HAPPY HALLOWEEN !! **

Love from our whole magically magnificent family,

Ella, Rocky, Ruby & Emma xxx

     \\
.-'```^```'-.
/ /\ __ /\ \
| ^^ \/ ^^ |
\ \_.__./ /
`'-.........-'`


EDIT :- Well, that certainly didn't take long for the cheeky monkey's to dig in, did it !!  :P :)


tongue emotico
You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment