Friday 2 December 2016

It’s time for a little glitz and glamour on the red carpet, as we welcome a new Disney Princess into our ranks !

moana_4
As you can no doubt see here, my Christmas preparations have taken somewhat of a backseat, in favour of another big exciting family event. But that’s because Disney’s new animated Princess movie, Moana, opens in UK cinemas TODAY … Yay !!
Ruby and Emma were VERY excited about celebrating the arrival of this newest addition to the Disney royal clan. After all, Mummy is a Disney Princess herself, hey. I mean, I know that technically Moana doesn’t consider herself a Princess, claiming she’s just the chief’s daughter an’all. But the same can also be said for Pocahontas if you think about it, so if she’s classed as a Princess, then so is Moana in my books.
But anyway … With this in mind, the girls wanted to get all dolled up and mark this BIG movie launch in true ‘Hollywood’ style, with our own red carpet event … Cool, huh ?!
Well, as you can imagine, I was certainly game. Any excuse to get dressed up and I’m in. Mind you, when it actually came down to it, Emmy was a tad shy to begin with, and it took a little coaxing to from Rocky and I to get her to relax, have fun, and actually smile and wave at the camera (Awww, bless !). By comparison however, apparently our rambunctious little toddler, Ruby, was more interested in running up and down the red carpet, than actually posing for a photo. But at least she enjoyed herself, they both did in the end … Kids, hey !
As for the movie itself though … It was FABULOUS fun for the whole family, but is seems that the girls now want a pet pig and chicken after seeing Pua and Hei Hei … Groan !! Let’s hope I can quickly dissuade them from that one, hey.
All in all, I’d say it’s certainly got the potential of being another classic … So from one Disney animated princes to another, welcome to the family, Moana !!
You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here … https://www.facebook.com/EllaDisneyDoll/

No comments:

Post a Comment