Tuesday 18 August 2015

**Enjoying a fun family day out at a car rally !**


I know I've been FAR too quiet these past couple of months, and I do apologise.  I've been having a little break from my blog over the summer, and our human master has also been tidying up and rearranging a few things in the house recently too.  Meaning us dolls have had to keep a low profile and our movements to a minimum for the time being.  Hopefully things SHOULD be back to normal soon though ;).

Anyway, we did get a chance to get out of the house for a little family fun over the weekend just gone, when Holly took us along to a big car show called "Mini In The Park". 

And here we are in our own little Mini-moke having a drive about the showground ...  What fun, hey !

We all had a fab day out, as you can imagine Rocky LOVED admiring all the vehicles and watching the action on the drag strip quarter mile.  Plus Ruby and Emmy also had a whale of a time too, I suspect they have indeed inherited their fathers love of anything on wheels.

It was lovely getting out and about again at last though, and I'm HOPING it's a sign that things will soon get back to normal around here.  Fingers crossed.  Especially with my 3rd birthday coming up in the not so distant future ... Wow, can you bellieve I'm almost 3 years old ?! ... But anyway ...

See you all again soon (with any luck).

Love from,

Ella x


You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment