Friday 31 July 2015

*♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•

H░A░P░P░Y░ B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░ R░O░C░K░Y

•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*••.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•

Today is my lovely husband's birthday. Rocky is 32 years old, can you believe it ?! ... Wow, that is getting on a bit in doll terms, isn't it. But anyway ...

As you can see, we're having a little family party and barbecue for the birthday-boy, plus he's trying out his new present as well. I bought him a camping trailer, complete with tent and everything we need for a little outdoorsy adventure. The girls made birthday cards too, aren't they the cutest ? Plus they gave daddy his very own Tsum Tsum cushion as a gift ... Awwwww. They think it looks like him, and I must admit I can kinda see the resemblance.

We're just in the midst of cooking our lunch at the moment, hopefully Rocky is better at this barbecue stuff than his Father was last year ... Ooooph, those charred burgers and sausages were certainly well crimated when Rockford was done with them way back when. But at least we have a nice birthday cake to enjoy if all else fails, hey ... Hang on a moment, have those cheeky monkeys been at the cake already ?!! Urrrrrghhhhhh, deary me !!

As much as I'd love to stay and chat though, I must dash, as I promised Rocky that we'd all spend the day together as a family. Plus Crystal said she might pop by later too (Let's not forget that she's Rocky's twin sister and it's her birthday too. So many happy returns as well Crissy).

As for the birthday-boy however, I guess the only thing left to do is to sing ...

"For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow,
For he's a jolly good fellow, and so say all of us.
And so say all of us, and so say all of us,
For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow,
For he's a jolly good fellow, and so say all of us !".
 

*♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•
H░A░P░P░Y░ B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░ R░O░C░K░Y
•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*••.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•


Love from,

Ella, Ruby, & Emma xxx


You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment