Saturday 13 February 2016

**Blanche's Hen Night - HOT STUFF !! **


WHOOP !!  WHOOP !!  WHOOP !!

As you can see, us girls were given to a rather unexpected TREAT this evening, when my sneaky gal-pal and fellow bridesmaid, Serena, SPRUNG this little surprise on the unsuspecting Bride-to-be.

I get the feeling the innocent pure-hearted Blanche was hoping to have quiet evening with the girls in all honesty … But THIS is she was drawn into none the less.  Oh MYYYYY !!

I've no idea HOW Serena managed to convince the lad's to whip off their shirts and dance for our entertainment ?  But for the most part, we certainly appeared to enjoy the performance, YES siree !!  …. Whoop-WHOOP !!!

Seeing as Cameron (on the right) is an aspiring male-model though, I'm sure his arm didn't need twisting too much.  As for Dominic (on the left in the cowboy hat), the fact that he's a body-builder himself, with that ripped muscley action-figure torso (He's actually a Ken/Max Steel hybrid) meant he was PERFECT for this Chippendale type role … I'm mean, DROOOOL !!! … Not that I was gawping or anything.  Honest !!

Ahem !! … But anyway …

If you're wondering what the Groom and the REST of the men-folk are getting up to this evening though … I do know that the guys had some BIG plans in the works.  When I overheard Rocky half-mention something about needing a roll of electric tape though, I switched off … I really don’t want to know !!

BUT … The kicker about this whole scenario is that Jackson REALLY didn't want a Stag Do, it's not his thing at all.  So he went into hiding first thing this morning, and NO-ONE has seen him since.  Not even Blanche knows his current whereabouts, because the Groom-to-be knew they'd weedle it out of his sweet well-meaning fiancĂ©e.  So Jackson's disappeared completely, vowing not to emerge until the ceremony itself … Ooooh-errrrr, hey !

So, whilst us girl are living it up and having a wonderful time here, the guys are spending their evening hunting high and low for the illusive Groom.  They wont find him though, he's too clever for 'em by far. 

Somehow I think we're having a better night.  Ha-ha !! … Not that I'm finding it funny or anything … Snigger !!

Back to the point however …

The past few weeks have been rather manic in our little dolly community, getting everything finalised for Blanche & Jackson's wedding.  So from the bridal parties perspective, it was wonderful getting to relax and blow off a little steam before the BIG day tomorrow.  That's right, my good friends will be tying the knot on Valentines day.  How romantic, hey ?!

But that's tomorrow … For the time being the night is young, and this Hen-party is far form over yet.  I'd therefore better get back now, being that I do NOT want to miss the 2nd act … Wooohooooooo !!!

You can leave your HAT on !! - WHOOP !!  WHOOP !!  WHOOP !!


You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment