Thursday 25 February 2016

Chapter 211 – “Always” – 25th February 2016.


Does time REALLY heal all wounds ? Is the past something honestly THAT easy to forgive and forget ? Or will ONE stupid-STUPID mistake destroy everything I hold dear when I seemingly cannot find a way to reconcile, justify, nor forgive, a loved-ones unacceptably BAD behaviour ? 

Will a big BOLD public gesture enable Rocky to get through to me, and atone for his shocking-sins ? Can a thousand apologies ever come close to making up for my present misery and suffering though ? Or will it take a reminder of the skeletons in my OWN closet to invoke somewhat of a wake-up call about the hypocrisy of people in glass houses throwing stones ?

Can my husband and I find a way to rekindle some semblance of hope and happiness before the evening is through ? Or is this all just a case of, too little too late ? … Has the destination we've been heading ALWAYS been one of heartbreak ?

I guess we'll SOON find out, as the final instalment of this four-part Valentines day saga comes to a head …

Here's the link to the rest of the story ... https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.601736016647769.1073741956.150797015075007&type=3

You can check out the music slideshow to this chapter on Youtube here (may not work on some mobile devices in which case it's advised to switch to desktop mode) ... https://youtu.be/MJLyDEOeDQY


You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment