Tuesday 8 March 2016

** Yorkshire Dales Family Vacation - 2016 **


Out for a stroll and a spot of fresh air !

Rocky, the girls, and I accompanied our human master for a nice little end of winter break last week, to the scenic countryside of the Yorkshire Dales ... And wasn't it pretty too ?!

What a wonderful feeling it was, getting away from the bustle of daily life for a bit. I think it's safe to say that we all enjoyed being outside and soaking up the picturesque scenery with it's rolling hills, whilst exploring these pleasant surroundings.

In case you're wondering, YES, my Leap Day piccy which I posted up last week was taken up here as well.


Anyway though ... We all had a thoroughly lovely time, but even though we're back home to the daily grind again now, I'll still be uploading a few more of my holiday snaps in the coming days.

So here we have the four of us stretching our legs and enjoying some quality family time on a bit of a slow ramble, whilst admiring the views and spotting all the local wildlife too of course ... Little Ruby in particular loved pointing out all the 'Sheepies', bless her.

Sometimes it's nice to just stop for a moment and simply take in some of that lovely crisp clean air though ... Mmmmmm, now that's what I call refreshing ! ... So where to next ? ...

More holiday piccys to follow another day ...


You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment