Saturday 4 April 2015

A trip to the cinema on the last day of our Yorkshire Dales spring vacation ... Can you guess what we went to see though ?  Hehehe :p ;).


Seeing as I'm a Cinderella doll myself, I guess it'll be no great surprise to you all that I was more than a little keen to see the new live action Cinderella movie when it finally came out in the UK recently.  So when our human owner booked tickets for the last day of our holiday (the UK release day) we made plans to sneak along to see it as well.  But shhhhh, you mustn't let on ;).

We had almost a 2 hour drive ahead of us to get to the cinema when the day arrived .  Shockingly it was the closest one to the holiday cottage though.  But we made it there in good time none the less, and in no time at all we were sitting in our seats and ready for the start ... Ooooh, so exciting !

Ruby and Emma LOVED the Frozen Fever short at the beginning, and now they keep shouting out "Snowgies !!" every time someone sneezes too.  Bless 'em, hey. 

As for the Cinderella movie itself though, all I can say is WOW !!  It was breathtakingly brilliant, and this coming from someone who is probably one of the harshest critics, seeing as it's a remake of 'MY' movie that we're talking about here.  But this new version did the Cinderella tale justice and more. I'd highly recommend it <3 ;).

I'm not sure Marguerite was too impressed by the portrayal of the stepsisters mind you, but it would hardly be the Cinderella story if they were nice, would it.  In truth though, I wonder if she found all the romance a little difficult at the moment, considering her own heartbreak.  However, I know she did enjoy the film in general.

My little Munchkins did as well of course.  Ruby was very fond of the mice, and Emmy loved it when they turned into horses.  It did make me and Rocky laugh however, when at the end of the movie Ruby said "Dat didn't looky much like YOU, Mummy !" ... Awww how cute.  For some reason it seems the adorable precious was expecting to see ME in the film ... BLESS !!!

Anyway, we had a lovely time, and it was the perfect end to our vacation as well.  I even picked up a little gifty at the cinema to, which I'll be doing as a giveaway for one of my fans in the near future, so keep your eyes out for that ;).

But all good things must come to an end, so this now brings to a close my Yorkshire Dales adventures. 

We've been back home for a week now, so it's all back to normal around here.  But hopefully I'll have another proper chaper of my story for you all soon.  Until then, hey.

Love from,

Ella x

Not Forgetting Rocky, Emma, Ruby & Marguerite as well xx


You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment