Sunday 5 April 2015

<3 Happy Easter Everyone !! <3


Just a quick piccy to say, I hope you're all having a lovely Easter ? And even if you dont celebrate it, at least it's nice to enjoy the spring holiday, hey.

This is a very special time of year for Rocky and I (and our little family), seeing as it was on Easter Sunday two years ago that we made the decision to have our first child ... Awwww.  Will you look at us now though, a proper family and everything with our beautiful daughters.  Mmmmm, happy sigh :) <3.

Anyway ... Have a good 'un, wont you, and try not to overdose TOO much on all those lovely choccy eggs.  Mind you, I think that's gonna be rather tough where my two little bunnies are concerned.  Oh well ;).

Toodle-oo for now though.

Love from,

Ella, Rocky, Ruby & Emma x


You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment