Monday 27 April 2015

<3 Congratulations To My Newly Engaged Doll-pals !! <3

 It certainly seems as if something's in the water around here of late, with all the lovely romantic announcements we've had from my friends this last month.  So I thought I'd post up my own congratulations to these three adorable recently betrothed couples, and show you their OFFICIAL engagement photos too, as taken by my good friend, Elise ... Aren't they utterly sweet ? <3.

Oooooh, so exciting to think that our little dolly community will have some weddings coming up in the future ... Yay !!  I cant help but wonder who'll actually be the first couple to walk down the aisle and tie the knot though ? ... Hmmmm ?  Any predictions ?? 

Anyway though ... I hope you'll join me in sending best wishes to the future brides and grooms all the same. 

Congratulations to ...

<3 Leonora & Wyatt <3

<3 Onnika & Hamish <3

<3 Blanche & Jackson <3

I truly wish you guys and girls all the happiness in the world ... Mmmmmm, happy sigh.  Ain't love grand <3.

Love from,

Ella x


You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment