Thursday 18 June 2015

Celebrating My 200th Chapter !


Yes that's correct 200th !  That's 200 stories about my life and adventures which I will have shared with YOU, my fans, followers, and friends.

Wow !!  What an exciting milestone that is for us all, hey !? :)

I'd therefore just like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you who have supported me in this dopey little endeavour of mine.  We've certainly had a rollercoaster ride of adventures together during the first 3 years (very almost) of my little plastic life, haven't we.  There have been tears, laughter, pain, and love, and that just sums up my relationship with Rocky :p ;).  But throughout it all I've never felt alone, because I've had YOU, my friends all over the world, both human and dolly, rooting for me to achieve my very own happy ending too ... So thank you all, and I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate your continued interest in me, and my dolly-tales. !! 

Makes you wonder what the NEXT 200 chapters will bring though, doesn't it ?


You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment