Monday 29 June 2015

** Greetings From The North Yorkshire Moors ! **


I just realised that I hadn't let you all know that we're back from our summer vacation ... Whoops !! ... But anyway ... In case you haven't figured it out yet, I was quiet all of last week because a few of us were enjoying a lovely relaxing gettaway up north.

As you can see, the happy newly-weds, Marguerite and Bruce joined us for this exciting adventure.  However as it was supposed to be my sister's honeymoon, Rocky and I decided that it might be better if we didn't bring our precious daughters along on this trip ... After all, kids running around would NOT exactly produce the amorous atmosphere which the happy couple were most likely hoping for.  Plus, that sneaky fella of mine also appeared to like the idea of us having a romantic week together ourselves, to rekindle the flames of our 2nd honeymoon from last year ... Well it wasn't exactly a BAD idea, was it ?  And even us parents deserve a break every once in a while ;).

So, as much as I missed my lovely little Munchkin's, Ruby and Emma stayed with Grandad Rockford and Nanny Sylvie for the week, and were spoiled rotten by all accounts.  Whilst Mr & Mrs Bruce and my own very handsome husband and I had a brilliant summer vacation in the North Yorkshire Moorlands ... Yay !!

I have a fair few piccys from our trip to show you all over the coming days.  But for now here's one of the four of us soaking up the sun and enjoying a little picnic overlooking Robin Hood's Bay, and flying the flag for Yorkshire too.

More to come another day ....


You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment