Tuesday 30 June 2015

**Out for a little drive on a beautiful Summer's day !**

 – North York Moors Holiday 2015 –



Since we've BOTH married mechanic's, Marguerite and I weren't at all surprised that our 'Grease-Monkey' husbands were keen for a bit of driving fun during our recent summer vacation.  As you can see though, it didn't take 'em long to suggest a little pleasure-cruise either.

Of course Rocky and I chose to take our compact little Mini-Moke car ‘The Hokey-Cokey-Mokey’ with us to get around in.  But seeing as Mr & Mrs Bruce don’t have their own vehicle as yet, Rocky said they could use one of his 'Rent-A-Moke's for the week too.  Awww, that handsome chappy of mine is SUCH a thoughtful sweety, hey … But anyway …

So here we were last week, with our cute little matching cars, out for a pleasant drive across the moors in the glorious sunshine !

It's a good job that these little vehicles are rather adept at off-roading too, because almost as soon as we'd left the village the guys decided they wanted to have an adventure off the beaten track … Gulp !! ... So up over the grassy moorlands we went !

Thankfully my stepsis and I didn't mind our fella's motor-mad behaviour for the most part, and we weren’t particularly bothered about where we were heading either.  I don’t think the destination was the point in this case mind you, it was more about the fun and excitement of the journey ! 

For myself personally however, I was just enjoying soaking up the lovely warm rays of the sun, and admiring the wonderful views around us ! ... Mmmmmmm, what a lovely pleasure-cruise it was too.

More to come from our North York Moors vacation another day ...


You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment