Thursday 31 December 2015

** 2015 - My Year In Review **

To mark the end of another milestone year in my little plastic life, here's a little slideshow movie charting MY journey through 2015 !!  I hope you've enjoyed the ride as much as I have ? … Wow, what a year it's been !!



*************************

As 2015 now draws to a close, it's a time for reflection.  For each and every one of us to look back on the past 12 months and see how we've spent our time, and how our own individual stories have unfolded …

How was your year ?  Good ?  Bad ?  Exciting ?  Uneventful ?  Was it perfectly wonderful ?  Or could certain aspects have gone better ? … Whatever the case, don’t forget that it's the BAD times which shape you more than the good.  So remember to embrace your past, no matter how colourful, because it's what's made YOU who you are !

*************************

It's certainly been an INTERESTING year for us dolls, to say the least.  We've had ups, downs, tears, and smiles.  Not to mention the introductions of various different additions to our little plastic community too.

But on balance, when you look past the odd hiccups and wrinkles, it's been one hell of an exciting rollercoaster ride.  Particularly for me stepsisters, Marguerite, who's now married.  Jacqueline, who's just recently engaged.  And even young Lucille, who's already having the odd run-in's with our Mother as it happens … Blimey, hey.  But MY family is ANYTHING but dull !

I've made some lovely new friends this past year, and whilst I haven't quite clicked with all the new arrivals, partly because a few have rather QUESTIONABLE motives and morals too … Ahem !!  However, on the whole I'd say it's been a GOOD year for us dolls, and I cant WAIT to discover what fun adventures 2016 will bring as well ?  Not long left to find out though …

So I'll see you all on the other side when 2016 arrives, as I now say a fond farewell and give 2015 the send-off it deserves …  After all, tomorrow, is the first blank page of a brand new 365 page book.  So let's all write a good one !


You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment