Tuesday 1 December 2015

Chapter 206 – “Not Such An Innocent Girl” – 1st December 2015.


Following on from the previous chapter, my well meaning light-hearted shopping spree took a rather INTRIGUING turn during the course of this concluding instalment. Particularly with regards to ONE of my siblings, who was JUST about to go all gooey and weak at the knees over a guy ... Awwww, bless !

Is Lucille REALLY as inexperienced and unprepared for such matters as I'm lead to believe though ? Or will her confusing contrary behaviour around one charming chappy in particular, give rise to even MORE questions on that score ? ... Hmm ?

Events continue to unfold of course, answers start to emerge, and in time even MORE unexpected revelations stir up further dramas. Hitting MUCH closer to home than some of us are prepared for, and by design too. Sheesh, what stirrers some people can be, hey !! ... But in the end, even I start to realise that NONE of us are spotless. We all have pasts, secrets, and agendas to a degree ... And I'm not such an INNOCENT girl myself now that I think about it ! ...

Here's the link to the rest of the story ... https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.568761426611895.1073741951.150797015075007&type=3

You can check out the music slideshow to this chapter on Youtube here ... https://youtu.be/411kcESwc0s


You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment