Thursday 24 December 2015

Season's Greetings From The Rocky Family 2015 !


** Joyeux Noël ** Frohe Weihnachten ** Buon Natale ** Feliz Natal ** Blithe Yule ** God Jul ** Feliz Navidad ** Nadolig Llawen ** toDwI'ma' qoS yItIvqu' **

If you haven't already figured out what I'm trying to say here in several languages - ** MERRY CHRISTMAS ** !! ... In case you're wondering about that last one on the list however, it's actually Klingon from Star Trek, and basically means 'Our Savior's birthday you-enjoy !'.  It was my sister, Danielle, and her sci-fi mad boyfriend, Henry's, idea ... Bless !!

Whether you celebrate this particular festive tradition or not though.  No matter what your personal beliefs, religion, or cultural backgrounds.  THIS is the season of joy, love, peace on earth, and good will to all men, women ... And of course us dolly's too ... So have a good 'un wont you ;).

I would like to take this opportunity to say a quick THANKS to all my fans and followers.  I really appreciate that you've taken the time to keep up with my blog these last 12 months.  We've certainly had an interesting ride together, but I have genuinely loved your support through all the ups and downs none the less ... Lets hope 2016 brings just as many fun new adventures for us all to share too, hey ;).

I hope that you and all your loved ones have a VERY Merry Christmas, a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year, and that the Winter holiday season makes all your dreams come true as well.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !

Love from,

Ella, Rocky, Ruby & Emma x


You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment