Sunday 15 February 2015

<3 Celebrating 65 Years of Disney's Cinderella <3



In honour of the milestone anniversary of our movie, my sisters and decided to dress in our finest today, so we could have a group portrait photo of us taken on this very special occasion ... After all, if it wasn't for Disney's Cinderella, none of us would exist ! ... Oooh-errr, hey !

So here we all are, saying Happy 65th Anniversary, to OUR movie !!

In case you're wondering who's who here though, I should probably give a quick rundown now, seeing as I know that my sisters and I can look rather similar at times, meaning it's hard to tell up apart unless you know us all rather well ....

So, to start off, thats ME in the middle naturally, dont I look lovely ;). 

The back row from left to right consists of my stepsister Marguerite, Ashley, Lonny, and my other stepsister, Jacqueline.

The middle row to my left is my eldest sister, and the head of our family, Cinderella, and to my right is our new cousin, Elaine (She's a Mattel Cinderella by the way, unlike my sisters and I who are all Disney store).

Lastly the front row from left to right is Iris, Danielle, and Charley.

If you are wondering about my twin sister though, Cin, no she is NOT in this sisterly group photo of ours.  I did ask her, and even though she's been nothing but HORRID to me in the past I still made the effort to visit her in her display cabinet today, to invite her to be apart of all the fun ... Sadly however she looked me up and down in a rather put-out and condescending fashion, before turning her nose up and declaring "I'd rather NOT !!" ... Hmmmm, yes well, that was the end of that then, hey.  I couldn't help but wonder if she was jealous of my new dress though ? ... Hmmmm, anyway ...

Despite my snooty twin's reaction, the rest of us had a lovely time, and well ... Here's the photographic result of our little gathering ...

I hope you like it as much as we all enjoyed taking it ?

So once again, I'll sign off by simply saying ...  

Happy 65th Anniversary Cinderella !


Love from,

Ella & All my sisters too xx


You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment