Friday 6 February 2015

Welcome to the story of my life as a Disney Cinderella Doll :-

Ella - The World According To A Disney Doll.

 Hi everyone, my name is Ella, and I'm a Disney Store Cinderella fashion doll who was adopted by Holly of www.Hollys-Dollys.co.uk.  Whilst I might be a doll, my life is NOT a childrens story nor fairytale, and as such some content may not be suitable for younger children.  After all, I'm not a child myself, even though I'm a doll I'm still an adult ... So THIS is my blog, charting the true story of my adventures, experiences, and growth as an individual, as I become much more than JUST a generic Princess Doll ... 

 

The first thing you should know about me though, is despite the fact I am a Cinderella doll, I am not her, in fact I'm not anything like her to tell the truth ... I did not spend my life working for a wicked stepmother, I do not have a fairy godmother that I know of, and lastly I did NOT fall in love with Prince Charming, I married a mechanic ... Although Prince Charming is married to one of my sisters, but thats another story.

My life as a doll is not always easy, and I have gotten myself into more than a couple of silly situations in my short plastic life so far, but for better or worse this is me and the story of MY world !

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I like telling you my tales,

Luv,

Ella x


And all the chapters of my tale start here ... https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?v=photos&id=150797015075007

You can also check out my Youtube channel with slideshows of my chapters here ... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsGqpW5_hYkKXX91epvgywg



I have a Pinterest account here ... http://www.pinterest.com/MrsEllaRocky/
 
Plus I'm on Instagram as well here ... http://instagram.com/ellarocky

*****************************

Please note that I am in no way afiliated to Disney, however ALL photo's and story content are copyright (c) to www.Hollys-Dollys.co.uk and cannot be used in any shape or form without my expressed prior consent ... Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment