Tuesday 17 February 2015

Happy Pancake Day Everyone !


Seeing as Rocky gave me this LOVELY new oven as part of my new kitchen for Christmas last year, I couldn't exactly pass up the opportunity to have ago at the culinary tradition of pancake day now, could I ?! I mean, how hard could it really be ?

Yes yes, alright, I DO know that my past cooking exploits haven't gone amazingly well. Ok, so in all truth I'm terrible at most food preparation. But it's only batter, so what could honestly go wrong, right ? ... Hmmmm, yes well ...

Pancake's A-la-Ella anyone ?


You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment