Sunday 15 February 2015

<3 Celebrating 65 Years of Disney's Cinderella ! <3



For those of you NOT in the know, on this day 65 years ago, my movie, Disney's animated full length feature of Cinderella, was 1st released on 15th February 1950 !

Cinderella is the 12th in the Walt Disney Animated Classics series, and turned out to be the greatest critical and commercial hit for the studio since Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, receiving 3 oscar nominations as well, including best original song for "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo".

So here I am all dressed up in celebration of this milestone occasion, and I hope you'll all join me in honouring this wonderful masterpiece movie as well ... After all, if it wasn't for this movie, I wouldn't be here !

Happy 65th Anniversary Cinderella ! ... And here's to many many more !

Love from,

Ella x


You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment