Saturday 28 March 2015

Greetings from the lovely scenic Yorkshire Dales countryside !


 Hi everyone,

Sorry I've been so quiet this last week, but Rocky, the girls and I have been enjoying a nice early spring vacation in the Yorkshire Dales ... Wasn't it PRETTY ?! <3

As you can see, we invited my stepsister, Marguerite, to join us too.  I thought the poor dear needed a break, and a change of scenery, to clear her head after her recent split from Bruce ... Although if we're being honest here, I think it was pretty obvious that the sweet girl spent most of her time pining for her former-boyfriend throughout our stay.  Hmmmmm :/.

Anyway though, we had a lovely time none the less.  Ruby and Emmy were very fond of all the sheepies we kept spotting in the fields near the holiday cottage.  Plus we even had a squirrel and pheasant that visited the garden as well.  The girls named them Bob (The Squirrel) and Phil (The Pheasant) ... So cute !! :)

I have a few more piccys of our adventures which I'll be uploading over the next few days.  But in the meantime however, I suppose I'd better start unpacking now that we're home again at last, hey.

Catcha all later then.

Love from,

Ella, Rocky, Ruby, Emma & Marguerite x



You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment