Tuesday 31 March 2015

Ruby and Emma invited Marguerite to see the spring daffodils, in an attempt to cheer her up !


Awwww, bless ! ... Isn't this just the cutest ? 

My little Munchkins were a tad worried that Auntie Marguerite was looking far too sad on our Yorkshire Dales vacation last week (They dont really understand what's happened to the poor dear with regards to her recent heartbreak though :( ).  But the precious cherubs were determined to brighten her day none the less.

So, seeing as they know she likes flowers, my clever little Emmy came up with a plan to take Margie out to see the lovely spring daffodils, which had started to bloom in the holiday cottage garden during our stay ... Weren't they pretty ! :)

Ruby even picked one and presented it to her Auntie as a little gifty too ... So SWEET, hey !  My stepsister was incredibly touched by the gesture ... Awwww.  And I think it did help her to feel a little less blue in the end as well. 

Well done Ruby and Emma xx

More piccy's from our spring vacation another day ;) ...


You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment