Thursday 12 March 2015

Photo-shoot Teaser !


Two of my Disney dolly gal-pal’s decided to combine their artistic talents for a photo-shoot today … Oooooooh, how exciting, hey !!

As a sideline to the OTHER story which I’m in the midst of telling you all with my recent chapters, today I had a MOST unexpected experience when I was accosted by my photographer friend, Elise, and knit-wear guru pal, Rai … Oooh-errr, hey.

I was MOST intrigued to find out WHAT they wanted however ? … Hmmmm ??

Shockingly enough though, it seems they were after ME to MODEL for them for a little project … I know … I mean, ME … MODEL ? … I’m no model !

That was a shocker I must say.

But I couldn’t really say no. Not that I particularly had the CHANCE mind you. So here were all were this afternoon. With me feeling RIGHT out of place whilst posing, twirling, and dashing about their little set here on command, as Elise and Rai discussed their vision in greater detail.

I WISHED they’d make up their minds what they actually WANTED though ? And I’m AMAZED I didn’t trip and fall on my face considering the outfit they had me wearing too … SHEESH !!

Can you tell what it is yet ? No ? … Sorry but I’m not allowed to give the game away myself …. Anyway though … We got there in the end, with a shot that BOTH creative girls were happy with too … Thank heavens, hey ! … Phew ! … Its TOUGH being a model, I tell ya.

It was a rather lovely experience though, even if I was feeling VERY shy about being photographed and scrutinised so closely. But my gal-pals were over the moon with the resulting photo as it happens. Although it was a little disappointing that they wouldn’t let ME see how it came out yet … Ohhhhh.

So I guess we’ll all have to wait until tomorrow for Elise and Rai do their big REVEAL of their FIRST combined project, and my first ever modelling experience at that.

Ooooh, exciting, hey … Let just HOPE it came out ok ?? But I guess we’ll find out soon enough … Eeeek, I’m kinda excitedly nervous right now !!




You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment