Friday 13 March 2015

Midnight Changes Everything ! – “Remember the magic will only last so long”.


A tribute to my live action counterpart on the official release of the new 2015 Disney Cinderella movie.

Tah-daaaaaah !! So what do you all think of my modelling efforts from yesterday’s photo-shoot then ?

Isn’t Rai’s crocheted dress utterly FAB ? And SO in keeping with the gown from the movie too … It’s even layered, and trust me, the skirt is MUCH bigger than it appears in this photo as well. Plus it flows gorgeously when in motion, as you can see here.

Best of all though, Rai’s said I can KEEP the dress as well … Ooooh, GOODY !!

I’m amazed how closely Elise has managed to capture the essence of the movie poster with her photography efforts as well though. It REALLY looks as though I’m dashing away from the ball in front of a midnight sky … So romantic <3.

I think it only right that us animated Cinderella’s should tip our hats to the wonderful new live action movie though. And hopefully it will refresh our magical story of Fairy Godmothers, pumpkins, glass slippers, and finding TRUE love against all odds, for a NEW generation as well. Keeping it alive in people’s hearts for MANY years to come with any luck !

So here’s to Cinderella on this special day !

Sadly however, us Brits have to wait a few extra weeks before the movie is finally released here in the UK. But those of you lucky enough to see it sooner, please do let me know what you think ?



You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment