Tuesday 26 May 2015

I just realised that I hadn't uploaded the final piccy from our Lake District Vacation ... Whoops !!


Ahem ... Anyway, here we are having a lovely family picnic in the pretty garden of the holiday cottage.  This was the picnic which we had wanted to have on Ruby's second birthday, but couldn't due to the very high winds on that day.  At least we managed to fit it in eventually though, hey.

As you can see, the setting was PERFECT, the sun was shining (at last).  It was a lovely day for us all, and the best end to our stay here too.

We really had wonderful time on this spring family holiday of ours, in a way we were sorta sorry to have to come home again ... But you never know, we may get to go again next year, because I've heard a rumour on the dolly grapevine that our human master is already trying to book up for 2016 ... Yay !!

So I guess that brings you all up to date on my vacation adventures ... Hopefully the NEXT chapter of my daft dolly tales wont be too far away either.  I'll keep you posted ;).

I hope you're all enjoying the spring as well ?  Because SUMMER is just around the corner ... Ooooph, that's melty-melty time for us little plastic beings, I tell ya.  But anyway ... Have a good-one, wont you :).

Love from,

Ella, Rocky, Ruby & Emma xx


You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment