Saturday 16 May 2015

The Rocky Family's Spring Vacation In The Lake District 2015.

 

Sorry I've been so quiet this last week, I haven't been ignoring you all, I promise.  We've been on a lovely family vacation in the Lake District though, and here's one of our holiday snaps too :).

We all had a wonderful time, and Ruby in particular LOVED the fact that we were returning to Peter Rabbit country again.  You know how much my little-one LOVES her bunnies ;).  She even insisted that I should wear my Peter Rabbit dress for the entire trip too, but I I must admit it works with the beautiful scenic springtime setting though. 

We were MOST impressed to find this doll sized slate bridge in the holiday cottage garden, I must say.  Such a shame we couldn't bring it home with us, but nevermind.

I do have a few more piccys of our trip to show you all, which I'll be uploading in the coming days.  But in the meantime I suppose I had better start tackling the unpacking ... What fun, hey.  Hmmmmm.

Anyway, I'll try to catch up and reply to all your messsges as soon as we've settled back in, but I guess I'll just say toodle-oo for now.

Love from,

Ella, Rocky, Ruby & Emma x


You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment