Saturday 23 May 2015

<3 My Two Beautiful Girls Enjoying a Peter Rabbit Story Book <3.


Another snapshot from our holiday, and seeing as Beatrix Potter is such a BIG deal in the Lake District, naturally the Peter Rabbit tales were an equally prominant part of our recent spring vacation ... Most especially for my animal loving daughters.

It was so adorable to witness Emma reading to her baby sis one evening before bed though, and it was Ruby's absolute favourite story book too, 'The Tale Of Peter Rabbit'. 

Awwwww what a pair of cutie-pies they are, hey. 

I couldn't help but recall the first time I read that story book to Ruby, on our lakes holiday two years ago.  She still likes pointing out the the word 'Rabbit' or as Ruby pronounces it 'Wabbit', to this very day ... Bless !!  And she always asks for radishes too come to think of it, hehehe .... Mmmmm, happy sigh.  What a lovely family vacation we had <3.

You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment