Wednesday 1 July 2015

"Time for a little rest out of the sun ... In a TREE ?!"
– North York Moors Summer Holiday 2015 –



On this, the hottest day on record in England for nearly a decade (and in my little plastic life as it happens), I thought it was appropriate to show you all THIS little holiday snap from our vacation last week ... Yes we are hiding up in a tree out of the sun's somewhat intense rays, but it wasn't MY idea, honest ;).

Whilst in in general we dont get many scorching hot days here in the UK, you still have to remember that us little plastic dollies can only take so much heat and sun before we either start to fade, yellow, or even go a little melty ... Eeeek !!

So to ensure we wouldn't get too much sunshine whilst we were away we were alway on the lookout for nice little shaded spots, where we could have a breather out of the heat and UV rays from time to time ... THIS one was the guy's idea if you hadn't already guessed though.  Personally I think Rocky and Bruce just had a hankering to go tree climbing in this instance ... MEN, hey !!  But I must admit it was fun, and a lovely place to cool down too.

As you can probably tell, our handsome hubby's were rather keen to continue climbing on upwards too !  Deary me, you've gotta be kidding there ?  Apparently NOT though, oh well ... But Margie and I were quite content to sit here on the lower branches whilst we let em get on with it. 

It's certainly funny how much more of the world you can see up here at human height, isn't it ?

Anyway, I think I'm gonna have a nice tall COOL drink now, and sit infront of the fan for a while before my limbs start to melt and distort ... Hmmmm, I wonder if my human overlord would mind me moving into the fridge until the heatwave passes ? ... Yeah, perhaps not.

There will be more of my vacation piccys and adventures to come another day though ;) ....


You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment