Friday 24 June 2016

** A Cute Family Photo **

RockyFamily_Facebook2g
Just the thing to act as a little stop-gap in proceedings !
I do apologise for the lack of updates recently, particularly story chapters etc. I would try to explain away this lull with the excuse of an unexpected bout of hayfever cropping up, but as it happens, there hasn’t been anything particularly exciting to report on anyway … Just the droll of daily life, you know how it is.
But in the meantime, to tide you over, I thought I’d upload this adorable family photo which was taken a couple of years ago, just after our 2nd daughter, Emma’s arrival. Don’t the four of us make the cutest family ? … Mmmmmm, happy sigh.
In fact, it’s such a good group shot of us all together that Rocky and I actually gave copies of this very photo to my Mother-in-Law Sylvie (Rocky’s Mum), and Lady Winifred (my Stepmother), for Mother’s Day the other month. They were really pleased by the gesture as well … Which was a MOST surprising reaction from my stern matriarch, I tell you.
But anyway … Hopefully I should get back on with the business of recounting my daft dolly adventures for you all very soon. For now though, take care wont you.
Love from,
Ella x
You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here … https://www.facebook.com/EllaDisneyDoll/

No comments:

Post a Comment