Friday 3 June 2016

** Our Family Vacation In The Lake District – May 2016 **

Lakes2016_9b
Day 7 – Time To Say A Fond Farewell To Our Lovely Lakeland Hideaway – Sniffle !!
The holiday had seemingly flown by in the blink of an eye. So after many exciting adventures, explorations, and excursions, going home day was here before we knew it … Awwwww ðŸ˜¦.
There was most definitely a cloud of sadness overhead as we packed our luggage and got everything loaded back into our doll car. Mind you, despite our apparent reluctance, we were finished and ready in no time at all. So we had nothing to do but WAIT whilst the humans caught up … Dum-dum dee-dum, in your own time. Urrrggghhh !!
The overlord of our existence is certainly NOT as organised as us dolls I tell you ! Or more accurately should that be, she’s not as organised as my Rocky ? Because to be honest here, I’m a hopeless ditherer myself when it comes to packing … Ahem, yes well. At least I got myself sorted quicker than Holly ! Although Rocky kept saying I was JUST as bad, and that it WASN’T a contest either … Pah, yeah right !
But anyway …
Seeing as we had a little time to kill before leaving, the four of us decided to take one last little walk around the grounds of the holiday cottage to say our farewells … Sniffle. Not that I was a touch emotional or anything … No, course not.
With all the exploring during the week however, I’d sorta forgotten how pretty the scenery was right here under our little plastic noses … What a view, hey ?!
Mmmmmmm :)
Before we knew it however, the humans had caught up at last, meaning it was time to set off on the long drive back down south to our home … Oh, ummm, okay I guess :/.
It’d been a fantastic vacation for the whole family, and as we all waved goodbye to the cottage one last time when we drove past on our departure, I couldn’t help but make a little secret wish that we’d return again another time … Let’s just HOPE the Lord & Master gets the HINT there, hey.
I guess we’ll just have to wait any see about that though.
So that just about concludes the tale of our Lake District holiday. From here on in I suppose it’ll be back to the normal grindstone for a while. But I can always HOPE we get the opportunity for more outdoors adventures in the future. After all, I’m rather well traveled as it happens. For a doll that is ðŸ˜‰.
In the meantime however, I’ll finish of by saying one final fond “FAREWELL !!” to the Lakes and all its many wonders. See you next year, hey. Fingers crossed !
You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here … https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment