Sunday 19 June 2016

** Happy Fathers Day ! **

FathersDay_2016_14
Rocky is in the midst of getting ready to celebrate a lovely Fathers Day with our two beautiful girls right now. You see, Ruby and Emma have decided to take Daddy to a local Classic Car Show as his special treat for the day. No doubt so he, along with the cheeky cherubs, can oggle all the lovely vintage vehicles on show. Bless ’em.
Before we leave however, there was just enough time to get this quick piccy of the guest of honour himself with Daddy’s little girls … He truly is their hero, hey … Awwwwww !
As such I thought this wonderful quote was a somewhat fitting tribute …
“Some Super Heroes don’t have capes … They are called Dad”.
How true that is an’all.
But anyway …
I’d best get going now, or I might get left behind … Sheesh. Wait for me !!
But just before I depart, I wanted to express one last …
‘HAPPY FATHERS DAY !!’
To my lovely husband, and to all you special Dad’s out there as well.
Love from,
Ella, Ruby & Emma x
You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here … https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment