Tuesday 10 May 2016

** Happy 3rd Birthday Ruby – 10th May 2016 **

Ruby3rdBirthday_2016_7

“You deserve three cheers some say.
Because you’re 3 years old today.
Hip, hip, hooray ! Hip, hip, hooray ! Hip, hip, hooray !
And a Happy 3rd birthday !“.
 
Today my precious little baby girl turns 3. Wow, it’s amazing to think that I’ve been a Mother for 3 whole years … Where has the time gone ?
 
Anyway, the birthday girl has been having LOTS of fun already, playing with her toys, bossing her big sister about (Big sigh), and getting spoiled rotten as well. Ruby seems especially enamored with her shiny new Lego truck birthday present, which she assembled this morning (With Daddy’s help of course😉 ). The little cutie-pie is SO taken with her new set of wheels that she insisted she wanted to show it off to you all too, and have a few of her favourite toy friends join her, for this birthday photo to mark her special day … Awwwww, bless, hey.
 
However, as much as I’d like to stay online and chat further with you all now, I had better get back seeing as we promised Ruby that she could have a birthday tea party with her toys this afternoon.
 
So I’ll sign off now with one last message for my beloved daughter on her BIG day …
 
“May your 3rd birthday make you three times as happy as your happiest day ever !”.
 
Happy 3rd Birthday Ruby !!
 
Love from,
 
Mummy (Ella), Daddy (Rocky), & Big Sis Emmy xxx
 
#Birthday #DisneyDoll #Doll #Barbie #FashionDoll #DollStory #EllaDisneyDoll #ToyStory #Cinderella

You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here … https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment