Tuesday 24 May 2016

** Our Family Vacation In The Lake District – May 2016 **

Lakes2016_2b
Day 2 – A Rock Climbing Adventure … Ummmm, Y–eah Great !
I’m not exactly sure what came over my daft husband on the 2nd day of our holiday ? Whatever the case though, it seems that Rocky was more than a touch eager to put us all through our paces with this rock climbing idea which he’d inexplicably gotten into his dopey head. I dread to think what inspired it, but to be honest, I daren’t even ask.
Ahem, but anyway …
Now, you all know that I’m not overly fond of heights, nor am I the best of climbers as it happens. And that’s when it comes to relatively safe and simple things like the stairs or furniture in our human masters home. I make do though, just like all us dolls have to when it comes to tackling most things of your fleshy-beings scale … THIS rock-face on the other hand was a WHOLE different ballgame ! … What IS he thinking ?!!
GULP !!!
Of course, being the timid fraidy-cat that I am, I tried my best to get out of it, with many a feeble excuse. I even feigned a twisted ankle at one point, but it was to no avail … My astute husband saw straight through that rouse in a split second. Damn it !!
So seeing as the girls seemed JUST as keen as their father to indulge in this questionable pursuit … Well, in the end I realised that if you cant beat ’em, sometimes you just have to suck it up and join ’em !
I guess we’ll be heading upwards then … Hmmmmm ??
Thankfully I did make it through the day unscathed in case you were wondering, so don’t worry there are more snapshots from my holiday adventures to follow another day …
You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here … https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment