Wednesday 4 May 2016

The Fourth Awakens ... May The 4th Be With You !

Ella_May4th2016_5
HAPPY STAR WARS DAY !!
Isn’t cosplay such great fun ? I dunno about the rest of you, but I simply LOVE dressing up for a special occasion.
Sadly however, us dolls have not had time to don our costumes for Star Wars Day this year, with one thing and another, you know how it is. So I’ve had to make do with one of the unused piccys from our fun May 4th photoshoot last year to mark this day.
Looking back, I’m still amazed how different I looked dressed as Padme though. You’d hardly know it was me, hey … Hehehe.
Anyway, have a great Star Wars Day everyone, and as they say in the film saga itself … May The 4th Be With You !!
You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here … https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment