Tuesday 31 May 2016

** Our Family Vacation In The Lake District – May 2016 **

Lakes2016_8b
A Fabulous Find In Our Change !
Check out this adorable Peter Rabbit 50 pence coin which we received in our change from a purchase at ‘The World of Beatrix Potter™ Attraction’ in Bowness-on-Windermere.
These coins were specially minted to celebrate the 150th birthday of Beatrix Potter (which is THIS year) and are available to purchase from the Royal Mint in a special collectors packaging, but I never dreamed to see any used in actual circulation. Blimey, hey … How cool !
This is certainly a favourite souvenir from our adventures in the Lake District this year, I must say. More on the few remaining exploits from our holiday will follow another day though ….
You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here … https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment