Friday 28 October 2016

** Bags of Fun ? Must mean it’s time for some girly shopping in tantalising tartan – Apparently the human overlord had the same idea as well ! **

scotland_2016_10
The “McRocky” Family’s Scottish Highland Holiday 2016.
As our Scotland vacation was now drawing to a close, there was certainly a sense of melancholy starting to build … It’s almost over, how sad. But, it seems there was still a wee bit of time left for somewhat of an indulgent splurge on last-minute holiday souvenirs none the less … Oh GOODY !!
Something GIRLY at last !! … And it’s not like Rocky could complain after he dragged me onto another steam train yesterday.
I could almost HEAR all the retail outlets calling to me. This was most definitely my chance for something frivolous, feminine, and just for me. But what would I buy ?
Well …
Much to my surprise, as you can see here, the lord and master had a similar idea in the end … Because after hitting the shops, it seems we BOTH came home with lovely new tartan handbags to show for our retail therapy efforts. What a funny coincidence, hey ?
But aren’t they FABULOUS ?! … Mmmmmmm.
What lovely souvenirs for us both to remember this amazing Highland adventure of ours with … Speaking of which, my next instalment will sadly be the final update charting our Scotland exploits … Awwwww.
For now however, I’ll simply say … See you next time.
Love from,
Ella x
You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here … https://www.facebook.com/EllaDisneyDoll/

No comments:

Post a Comment