Friday 10 July 2015

"A fond farewell to Yorkshire - See you again next year (Hopefully) !"

– North York Moors Summer Holiday 2015 –


After a wonderful week of fun adventures and a break from the daily grind, our summer vacation had at last come to an end ... Awwwww.  So as the saturday morning of our departure arrived it was time to pack up and say our goodbyes to the cottage, village, and surrounding moorlands, which we'd had the pleasure to call home these past seven days.

As the four of us quietly sat out in the garden, waiting for the human types to finish loading up the car, it was certainly interesting looking back over our exploits from this particular trip.  As much as I was sorry to leave however, part of me was still itching to get home again, to see my precious Munchkins, to sleep in my own bed again, and to catch up with all our friends and loved ones back in the land of Hollys Dollys too ... I couldn't help but wonder though, how Mr & Mrs Bruce will fare in adjusting and settling down to married life now that their honeymoon is officially over ? ... Hmmmmm, are their troubles and drama's truly behind then now that they're married ?  I guess we'll have to wait and see, hey.

Just before we left however, we had one last chance to say a quick "Farewell Yorkshire. We've had a wonderful time, and we'll most certainly be back again too !".

And so that brings my North York Moors summer holiday 2015 to a close !


You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment