Monday 27 July 2015

**Kicking back in the Summer sunshine with my best-friend - What could be better ?!**


Mmmmmm, how lovely to have some time to simply RELAX, hey ....

I hope you're all having a nice summer yourselves ?

Sorry that I've been so quiet these last few weeks.  I've been having a little break from blogging to enjoy some quality time with my friends and family during the hotter weather.

As you can see here though, Jem and I have been spending lots of time chilling out, sunbathing, and generally having a good ole girly gossip and catchup.  Plus planning for my wonderful Rocky's upcoming birthday this Friday of course ... I guess I'll have to cross my little plastic fingers and hope he likes the present I've bought him, hey.  But anyway ...

I've been loving every minute of my little rest bite, but dont worry I will get back to relaying some more indepth accounts and chapters of my daft dolly adventures in the very near future.

Until then, I hope you're having a fanatstic summer, and I'll see you all again very soon.

Toodle-oo.

Love from,

Ella x


You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment