Friday 3 July 2015

"Taking a breather to admire the view !"

– North York Moors Summer Holiday 2015 –


Sometimes its fun to just sit back and appreciate the wonders of nature and the little (or perhaps somewhat BIG) things around us, isn't it.  So whilst my husband, sister, new brother-in-law, and I were enjoying a pleasant stroll up on the moorlands adjacent to the village, on one of the days during our little vacation getaway, we decided to stop for a break to admire this lovely tree.

Hang on a mo, isn't that the same chestnut tree which Rocky and I investigated whilst we were exploring around here a couple of years ago ? ... I'm almost SURE it is. The one that was planted in the 1930's to mark the jubilee of King George V, or something like that.  Hmmmm, wasn't he the current Queen's grandfather ? ... But I guess that doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things however.  So anyway ...

How funny that we've come adventuring in the same directon as before though, hey.  But it is a pretty spot to rest my tired little plastic feet for a while, I must admit.

Mmmmmmm ... Peace ... Tranquility ... The sun's out, and watching the grass waving in the pleasant breeze around us ... It's heaven !  And certainly rather nice to get away from the bustle of everyday life occasionally too. 

At least I'll be all refreshed and ready for the next big excursion after this ... The photos of that adventure will follow another day though ;) ...

You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment