Thursday 2 July 2015

** <3 The Happy Couple On Their Honeymoon <3 **
– North York Moors Summer Holiday 2015 –


Dont they look SO in love ?! ... Mmmmmmm <3

As much as the four of us were having a lovely time together on our summer vacation last week, let's not forget that this little trip away was also SUPPOSED to be Marguerite & Bruce's honeymoon too ... Awwwww <3.

With that in mind, Rocky and I made sure we gave the adorably loved-up newly-weds lots of space and time to themselves throughout the week. 

For the most part though, my stepsis and her new hubby were quite content to join in with us during our little excursions and adventures.  However we did still catch 'em sneaking off for some much desired ALONE time every now and again too.  Funnily enough, they loved just sitting out in the back garden of the holiday cottage together for the most part, where they'd talk and admire the lovely flowers around them.  They make such a cute couple, dont they ? ... Bless !! 

I simply HAD to get a piccy of them like this ... So I snuck out and took this this little impromptu photo when they weren't looking.  I'm sure they didn'y mind though, hey ?  Probably because they hadn't noticed what I was up to, but ummm ... Moving along ...

I think my innnocent sibling has certainly found the adjustments to married life somewhat surprising and eyeopening to begin with ... Ahem, yes well anyway ... But from what Rocky and I could tell from observing them together last week, Mr & Mrs Bruce are BOTH incredibly contented with their new situation as you can see from this photo ... Mmmmmm, happy sigh <3.

Oh, and if you're wondering about the little name stone beside the adorable pair here ?  We had that made up for them on our trip to Robin Hoods Bay earlier in the week.  It was a sort-of belated wedding/honeymoon gift for them, and of course the flower design was simply PERFECT for my floral loving sister too ... Isn't it cute ?!

There will be more photos from our adventures out and about on our summer vacation another day though.  So please do pop back again soon for the next holiday snapshot ;) ...


You can check out my blog about my life as a Disney doll, including many many photos of my adventures, on my facebook page here ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ella-The-World-According-to-a-Disney-Doll/150797015075007

No comments:

Post a Comment